OPENING HOURS: ON APPOINTMENT: +31 (0)6 - 1164 6798
In the suprising and trendy Gallery-area of the “Mesdagkwartier” you will find the young Gallery :
ARTE SIN LÍMITES.
This is the Gallery of Eugenie van Raaij. The modern and bubbling Gallery is situated in a historical Patriciers home. ARTE SIN LIMITES aims to exhibit contemporary art from international artists. Their work opens up new horizons and is innovative.
ARTE SIN LIMITES is participating in:
- HOOGTIJ, the cultural route of The Hague. This ART route will be organized four times a year. www.hoogtij.net
- Dutch Art Platform
- ART week. www.kunstweek.nl
- PARTNER of LAKMA, Latin Art Museum. www.lakma-nl.com
LAKMA will be the first Latin Art museum of Europe
- Anna Paulowna Art route in the Mesdag Quarter: gallery.me.com/renzograndis#100554
- " Huilen in Den Haag" www.huilenindenhaag.com: The Hague cultural event/festival.
- The arrangement of the " NATIONALE KUNSTKOOP":
You can buy your art via the arrangement of the "Nationale Kunstkoop". The payment of your art buy will be free of interest and by spread payments. You can make a downpayment of 30% max. and pay the rest in 36 equal monthly terms. It’s also possible to pay intermediar or faster.
Special to know is that artist and collector Hendrik Willem Mesdag lived and started his career in this very house. The Mesdag Collectie and Panorama Mesdag are situated around the corner. Also city highlights like the Peace Palace, Palace Noordeinde and the Museum of Communication are very close.
At the Anna Paulowna plein (plaza) you’ll find the best terraces of The Hague.